Summer Camp Counsellors – Resume’s are accepted on an ongoing basis-Hiring decisions are made starting in March each season
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our summer camp team! If you love playing sports and hanging out with kids all day, then JCS is the spot for you! You will enjoy a summer outdoors in a fun, friendly atmosphere with rewarding, character building work experiences!
Benefits of this job include a fair wage, working with a great team of counselors and a rewarding experience impacting kids in a positive way
Successful candidates will have some or all of the following:
- Experience either playing or teaching tennis
- Coaching certification is not required but is a definite asset
- Confident friendly nature
- Organized and mature
- Enjoys working with children and knows what having FUN should be all about!
You must also be at least 18 years of age and obtain a valid police check
To apply, click here for our on-line employment application.
Volunteers – Now Accepting Applications!
We are now looking for volunteers who have a passion working with kids, to assist us during the camp day. Volunteers get paired up with camp groups of all ages, and are utilized to help out with sports activities, arts and crafts, indoor games, camper assistance, and so much more!
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a volunteer position!
We are currently looking for individuals for part time employment in tennis administration.
Answering phone calls and welcoming members
Taking court bookings by phone and monitoring on-line bookings
Other duties related to office organization and reception
Past office or reception experience is helpful
Basic tennis knowledge is also helpful but not necessarily required
Successful candidates will also be very organized, bright and personable and proficient on a computer
Academy Teaching Professionals
We are currently looking for part time instructors for various classes ranging from beginner to high performance
- Coaching certification and/or playing credentials required (varies based on level of class)
- Past teaching experience is required
- Candidates must be enthusiastic interactive and enjoy working with children
- Knowledge of progressive tennis / mini tennis programming is a definite asset
Academy Head Professional
This person will participate in teaching the junior academy (see above) but will also oversee the other instructors in the program. There may also be an opportunity for this person to teach some private lessons outside of academy and camp time.
- Minimum of a Tennis Canada Coach 2
- At least 8 years of full time teaching experience
- Co-ordination/ development of programming an asset
- Extensive knowledge of introductory teaching, progressive tennis / mini tennis is required.
If you are applying for a camp counsellor position please click here for our on-line employment application. If you are applying for a academy or administrative positions please submit a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com
Compensation varies based on the position and the experience/ certification of the candidate. Please inquire for further details.