Our main areas of focus during the outdoor season are adult and junior tennis instruction and our multi-sport camp but we do have court time available for either “pay-as you-play” or member bookings carried over from the indoor season. Pay as you play costs are discounted for members of our indoor facility.
Our Club offers a premium booking experience in that you are able to reserve in advance and hold a block of time in contrast to a typical outdoor Club where you have to book once you arrive and hope there is an availability.
Courts tend to be available at the following times:
- Before 9:00 am and after 6:00 pm on weekdays
- There are also lunch time openings from 12:00 to 1:00
- Courts are quite available on weekends (other than Saturday mornings)
Indoor Member-$5/ person per booking (or use a booking from the previous indoor season)
Non Member Cost-$10/ person per booking
*A booking can be used to hold a singles court for one hour (for two players) or a doubles court for 1 1/2 hours (for four players)
- You will not be charged to continue after your allotted time if the court remains open
- We do not have lights during the outdoor season so the end time of the booking is based when darkness falls
Proper etiquette and dress required